AUDit™ with System 824
Audiometer Calibration and Electro-acoustic Test System
Portable, Rugged and Accurate
Larson Davis audiometer calibration systems combine the speed and power of the System 824 real time analyzer with the sophisticated, yet user-friendly, AUDit™ software. Standard audiometer specification tests can be performed manually or under computer control with greater ease than with any other system. For interfacing with the wide variety of audiometer transducers used, Larson Davis offers NBS 9-A, IEC 60318 and other couplers as well as an extremely practical artificial mastoid. Finally, there is a rugged, portable solution for in-house or in-field audiometer calibration which sacrifices none of the accuracy and stability of laboratory instrumentation.
System 824: Electro-acoustic analyzer and precision SLM
Level, frequency, FM, and pulse measurements are only some of the capabilities of the System 824 real time analyzer when fitted with 824-AUD firmware.
Narrow-band FFT and real time 1/3 octave analysis make measurements such as THD and ambient noise easy and accurate.
AUDit™ PC Software automates the test process, walking you through the complete calibration process.
After the test procedure you can easily print pass/fail reports and calibration certificates. Data can also be exported to Microsoft® Excel.
- Audiometer testing
- Earphones and hearing aid testing
- Electro-acoustic testing
- Audiometer certification
- Clinics and hospitals
- Universities and Research Programs
- Workplace Hearing Conservation Programs
- Full line of artificial ear couplers and accessories including the new AEC201-A, IEC 60318-1:2009 Ear Simulator, the AMC493B Artificial Mastoid, and the new AEC202, AEC203, and AEC204 insert earphone and hearing aid couplers. Click here for details.
- Verify audiometers quickly and accurately under computer control with exhaustive tests based on limits in the ANSI S3.6-2004 Specification for Audiometers
- Test virtually every type of transducer such as supra-aural, extended range circumaural, bone vibrator, hearing aid, insert earphone, and speaker
- Automatically correct RETSPLs, microphone, coupler, and all other response adjustments using AUDit™ software
- Perform level and frequency adjustments during audiometer tests
- Qualify audiometric booth ambient noise with real time 1/3 octave analysis and fast pass/fail results (MPANL)
- Store and recall tests in databases; query databases by audiometer, technician, date, etc.
- Print custom reports and certificates for your clients or your archives
824-AUD Firmware & Software
The system 824 comes standard with real time fractional octave filters necessary for audiometer tests. The 824-AUD firmware adds additional features such as FM and pulse, plus a powerful 400-line FFT for narrow-band analysis and total harmonic distortion.Read More
Acoustic Couplers & Ear Simulators
Whether testing an earphone, hearing aid or audiometer, there is a Larson Davis coupler to satisfy your requirements. Due to rugged, stainless steel construction and product quality you can rely on your Larson Davis coupler or ear simulator to work dependably for many years.